Our school, which began in 1950, is an integral part of the Parish of Sefton and is one of many schools conducted by the Catholic Education Office, Archdiocese of Sydney.
Sefton is located in the western suburbs of Sydney, very close to the site of the 2000 Olympic Games.
The focus of our teaching is on the individual learning needs of each child and providing a range of learning experiences both within and outside the classroom.
There is a sense of partnership between the school staff, parents, our Parish Clergy and the wider Parish Community
Under the patronage of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, inspired by our motto "In Giving We Receive" and in partnership with our Parents and Parish, we are committed to: