Our Lady Help of Christians is a Catholic Primary School catering for boys and girls from Prep to Year 7.
Our Lady Help of Christians was established on the 25th January 1937 by the then Parish Priest, Father Lynch. The Mother General of the Sisters of St Joseph provided sisters to staff the school. Sister Michael Xavier and Sister Amelda travelled from Nundah each day for two years until they were provided with accommodation in the present Presbytery.
Our Lady Help of Christians School offers the latest in teaching and learning, technology, extra curricular activity, and the benefits of being a high quality inclusive Catholic school. We offer our students a rounded education that supports personal growth based on Christian values. We encourage students to develop a knowledge of other cultures, languages and environmental and social issues.