At Cromer we have a clear focus on maximising the learning potential and development of every boy and girl and we pride ourselves on delivering a quality education in a safe and caring environment.
Some of the benefits of sending your son or daughter to Cromer include:
- the provision of an expansive curriculum which meets the interests, needs and abilities of all students
- extension classes and gifted and talented programs catering for higher ability students
- strong literacy and numeracy programs which form the core of student learning
- specialist learning support provided for identified students
- quality teaching and learning programs which promote high achievement and engagement
- experienced, dedicated and caring staff who work as a strong united team for the benefit of all our students
- exceptional co-curricular programs including Rock Eisteddfod, School Spectacular, dance and drama ensembles, debating and performing arts opportunities
- school and college band including specialist tuition
- outstanding sporting opportunities at school, zone, regional and state levels
- best practice vocational education programs in Hospitality, Retail, Tourism, Construction and Information Technology
- well resourced learning spaces including networked computer labs, a dedicated learning centre and state of the art smartboard access
- great facilities including open playing fields, basketball, tennis and netball courts, cricket nets, dance, drama and art studios, kiln rooms, gymnasium and weight training room
- opportunities in Years 11 and 12 include a choice of over 80 courses at the four other campus schools.